The Leonard Law Office PC is a consumer protection law firm, dedicated to holding corporations accountable for harmful practices such as false advertising, unfair fees, overbilling schemes, and violations of state and federal consumer protection laws.
A partial list of current consumer protection class actions:
- Target Data Breach Class Action
- Equity Residential “Application Fee” & “Move In Fee” Class Action
- L’Oreal “Anti-Aging Cream” Class Action
- Green Tree Servicing TCPA (Robocall) Class Action
- J. Crew Credit Card Privacy / Unsolicited Marketing Class Action
- Kiehl’s Since 1882 Credit Card Privacy / Unsolicited Marketing Class Action
- Uban Outiftters Credit Card Privacy / Unsolicited Marketing Class Action
- MAC Credit Card Privacy / Unsolicited Marketing Class Action
- Fresh Credit Card Privacy / Unsolicited Marketing Class Action
- Verizon Landline Fees Class Action
- State Farm & Verizon Telematics / TCPA (Robocalls) Class Action
- Whisper TCPA (Text Messaging) Class Action
- 29 Prime TCPA (Robocall) Class Action
- Hangtime TCPA (Text Messaging) Class Action
- Patagonia Credit Card Privacy / Unsolicited Marketing Class Action
- Free People Credit Card Privacy / Unsolicited Marketing Class Action
- The BIP Employee Misclassification Class Action
- Appchek TCPA (Junk Fax) Class Action
- East Coast Alpine Credit Card Privacy / Unsolicited Marketing Class Action
- Jos. A. Bank Credit Card Privacy / Unsolicited Marketing Class Action
Don: “I owe you and your colleagues a heartfelt thanks – so here goes – “thank you”
C: Preston is handling my class action suit against one of the biggest shyster landlords in the U.S. He is professional, reliable, diligent, knowledgeable about the law, and eager to fight for the “little guy.” He is very competent, returns all phone calls and emails promptly, and keeps me well informed and up-to-date on my case. I recommend him without reservation to anyone seeking justice and/or compensation for illegality and unfairness.
J: Preston listened to my issue, gave expert advice as well provided options for the course of action. When this was decided he swiftly drafted a detailed letter on my behalf and sent it to the attorney general’s office. I highly recommend him due to his promptness, knowledge, and willingness to explain patiently.
Roger:”Preston Leonard possesses all the qualities in a great lawyer. Not only was he very detail-oriented and professional, he was also approachable, understanding, and dedicated to our case. If need be, I will definitely work with him again and I will highly recommend Attorney Leonard to anyone in search of legal assistance in the Boston/Greater Boston area.”
Glen: “Attorney Leonard helped me when my credit card company unfairly charged me over $700.00 in fees. Because of his help, they realized they were wrong and immediately corrected the situation.”
Alexey: “Preston W. Leonard did such great job helping me with the worst financial contract I have ever had. In short time he took control, made phone calls and gave me all of the different ways to get out of my pathetic situation. That was something I couldn’t do for myself. The biggest barrier for me was the multiple lies of people at the other side of the phone. Together we found out the truth and came to the only right decision. Thanks for your professionalism Mr. Leonard. I’ll definitely suggest your service to my friends if they need it. Thank you many times! I feel a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Thanks!”
Nick: “Preston is an exceptionally caring and professional attorney. He quickly returned my phone calls and kept me abreast of every development in my case.”
Jack: “Mr. Leonard is a caring and professional attorney who works hard for what is right.”
Cheryl:“Preston Leonard is one of most honorable people I’ve met. He is honest, straightforward, and completely reliable.
L: “Preston Leonard took me step by step through a very sensitive legal issue, and made sure that I was comfortable with the whole process, and also was instrumental in a successful resolution of my situation. Now I can rest easy. He is a great lawyer.”
Christian: “Attorney Preston Leonard provided me with the legal information and analysis necessary to deal with an abusive creditor. He immediately explained the applicable law, how it applied to my situation, and presented me with several options. I have recommended him to my family members for their legal needs. I consider Preston Leonard a completely competent and trustworthy attorney.”
Preston W. Leonard is the principal of the Leonard Law Office PC. Before becoming a lawyer, he was a Child Protective Service Worker for New Hampshire’s Division for Children Youth and Families.