You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Ocwen’ tag.
PLEASE READ: WE ARE NOT ABLE TO RESPOND TO GENERAL MESSAGES COMPLAINING ABOUT OCWEN. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US UNLESS YOUR COMPLAINT IS ABOUT CALLS PLACED TO A CELL PHONE THAT WAS NEVER PROVIDED TO OCWEN. WE’D LIKE TO HELP WITH OTHER ISSUES, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, WE CANNOT. FOR THIS REASON, MESSAGES ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN SUSPECTED TCPA VIOLATIONS WILL NOT BE RETURNED. THANK YOU. PLEASE REFER OTHER COMPLAINTS TO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (WWW.FTC.GOV)
* * SPECIAL NOTICE: If you shopped at TARGET from the day before THANKSGIVING to DECEMBER 15, 2013 with a credit/debit card, please contact us about the Target Data Breach Class Action Investigation.* *
Ocwen is a mortgage servicing company headquartered in Florida. A “mortgage servicer” is a debt collector by another name. Ocwen’s phone number is (561) 682-8000. Ocwen (Ocwen Financial Corporation) is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol OCN.
What We Are Investigating
We are investigating whether Ocwen has unlawfully robocalled or texted cellular phones. Have you received phone calls from Ocwen to your cell phone even though you did not give them your number? Has Ocwen contacted and/or harassed relatives on their cell phones about your loan? We recently sued a different mortgage servicing company for allegedly contacting non account holders’ cell phones unlawfully. See The Green Tree Servicing TCPA Class Action Lawsuit.
Special Note About Loan Modification Complaints
We are not handling cases against loan servicers regarding HARP loan modifications. However, the law firm Edelson is investigating complaints about loan servicers and loan modifications. If your issues are about loan modification, you are welcome to contact this attorney:
Complaints about Ocwen
Complaints at Consumeraffairs.com (408 complaints)
- “… Out of frustration, security concerns, and feeling like I was in India, I disconnected the call. It was very poor customer service as needless to say, I got their offshore support call center….”
Complaints at RipoffReport.com (2,026 complaints)
- “This is the worst company to deal with. My mom died in March 2013 and OCWEN has been nothing but a pain to deal with…”
Complaints at Complaints.com (45 complaints)
- “…this is wrong and then when they call us constantly all we get is someone trying to get us to take out accident insurance. This is the worst bank besides Bank of America which we are dealing with them to. Greedy…”
Complaints at Complaintsboard.com (682)
- ”…started getting calls from OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC…All weekend long they called six to seven times a day…They called every day several times I explained that the payment was received by them. They wanted proof, and called me 56 times over the next 8 days. Telling me my payment is not paid. They have horrific Customer Service, most all calls from them are on a very poor connection and fair in and out. It is very hard to hear what they are saying; all calls are from a call center out of the USA.”
- New Bank of America whistle-blower emerges: More customer abuse secrets (salon.com)
- Ocwen to Service $78B Worth of ex-IndyMac Mortgages (Update 2) (thestreet.com)
- Ocwen Servicing Portfolio to Exceed Half Trillion (broadcastarchives.net)
- First IndyMac now Ocwen! It gets sillier (bzerob1.wordpress.com)
- Ocwen – Diving deeper into their background causes some concerns (bzerob1.wordpress.com)